lag in single player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lag in single player

So I've given up on MP until EA gets its up and running.

In the interim, I started enjoying the single player campaign. Everything was going great and I was really enjoying the "almost" intelligent bad guys. I play through the first level with zero problems. I get home tonight and fire up Heart of Darkness and the lag is so bad it is virtually unplayable.

The first thing I noticed was that the subtitles were at least 10 seconds behind the actual audio in the insertion cut scene. Then it just went downhill from there. Walking is in slow motion and combat is practically impossible.

What the heck is going on with this game?

Re: lag in single player

I get lag once in awhile in the single player game, but it isn't usually a gameplay killer like that. Might tweak some of the graphic settings and see if it helps, aside from that...wait until you get further into the single player game and all of a sudden you have no teammates to help you out because the game makes them disappear, I think the AI is suffering from connection issues. Decent campaign, but it does suffer from quite a few issues.
    sigpic

Comment

I just solved my problem. Apparently the latest NVIDIA driver update - 196.75 - is causing problems and NVIDIA is
      recommending that users go back to version 196.21.

After I thought about it, I realized that all of my problems started when I updated to 196.75.

Comment

Just curious... Did get the game on Steam?
        "veritas vos liberabit"

Comment

Nope, I got it through the EA downloader

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed