No announcement yet.

any 9800gt users out there in BC2 land?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any 9800gt users out there in BC2 land?

Hey everyone,

recently upgraded my system to a Phenom II x3....unlocked the 4th core
    two gigs of ram
    new motherboard.....
    but I couldn't upgrade the video card at the time...currently running my state of the art 7950gt..it actually does ok at low settings in BC2.

anyway, if you are running a 9800gt let me know how it runs BC2. I came across a nice deal on one and I am contemplating it.

thanks,
    Chappie

Re: any 9800gt users out there in BC2 land?

I've got 9800GT and it runs BC2 just fine. You can't run it with every bell and whistle on and have +30FPS, but most settings on high. I suggest getting the 1Gb version.

Comment

I have the 8800 gt with 512mb and the game runs good on it so the 9800 should be great! but ya get the 1g ram in it.

Comment

I have the 9800gt with 1gb. Runs the game great considering my system is the low end for the game.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

I as well have the 9800GT, had issues with over heating, solved that with this EVGA tool, and just turned up the onboard fan form 30% to 100% when playing, issue solved. Great card. Runs easily on Medium.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...