Constant kick for PB??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant kick for PB??

Unless there is something else going on with PB for this game, I can't seem to get into any of the TG servers. I manually updated PB, as it seems it did update to the latest version, but even after doing that, I still get kicked for PB.

Any ideas? I noticed that there are only one or two people on the servers, so obviously an issue for many..

Any ideas?

Re: Constant kick for PB??

Probably just have to sit back and wait just like for EA to fix all their server-side issues. I got kicked also by PB.

Comment

Someone in TS already pm'd an admin......

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...-now-soon.html

Comment

This happened to us last nite. If you open PBsetup (as Admin), and delete BFBC2 then add it again, and update, it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear61 View Post
          This happened to us last nite. If you open PBsetup (as Admin), and delete BFBC2 then add it again, and update, it works.
          It's weird I did exactly this. However, I can only connect so far to the TG servers. Other servers I get kicked.
          "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

From what I have read the server needs to be restarted for the latest PB update to get installed. So if you have the latest PB and the server does not you get kicked. That's why some servers work and others don't. If that's true these PB problems should disappear soon.
            former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Just throwing this out there - I despise punkbuster. Had problems with it all the time wth BF2 and BFBC2 is no different.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I get the pbheartbeat has stopped error quite often and the only fix I have found that works reliably is to restart my system. If someone knows a way of restarting PB, which is what I think my system restarts is doing, please share.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X