TS3 blues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3 blues

So I have no way of minimizing my game to get to TS3 to switch teams,change channels, talk to an admin to get a slot.....really annoying actually? the CTRL+ALT+_DLT does nothing nor does ALT+TAB....any suggestions?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: TS3 blues

Alt Tab works fine on win 7......

- having fun on the battlefield, the "TG way"

Comment

Alt + enter ?

Comment

This game does not alt-tab properly, it merely goes into a windowed mode, and its screwy all together. What I do, is leave a window open, so I have something to tab to. However, if I forget to do that, ctrl+alt+del works for me. I'm not sure what issue your having, if that's not working. How much ram are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by MajorKingsOwn View Post
          Alt Tab works fine on win 7......
          I'm running win 7 pro 64.....so i dunno?
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Are you running your desktop and game at different resolutions?
            BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Its really touch and go. What I have found that works well is you open TS and maximize it then run BC2. For some reason it doesnt like to alt tab if there isnt a window open behind it. Give that a shot, so far its worked great for me.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm also Win7-64 and for me TS3 minimizes itself when I try to alt-tab to it. My workaround is to alt-tab to the programs bar and double click on the super-non-intuitive TS3 icon minimized in the system tray at the lower right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                  Its really touch and go. What I have found that works well is you open TS and maximize it then run BC2. For some reason it doesnt like to alt tab if there isnt a window open behind it. Give that a shot, so far its worked great for me.
                  Same here.

|

Comment

Check the sticky for a super easy way to change TS channels!

When I alt-tab out, BC2 is in windowed mode, but it's running at the same resolution, so it fills the screen and I can't get to anything else.... So what helps me is to drag the 'windowed' version of BC2 half way down off the bottom of the screen.

I'm also when BC2 is in windowed mode, it will pop back to full screen if I click anywhere on the startmenu - including icons for other programs like TS3 or admin tools. To get around that, you have to mouse-over the icon for the app you want to switch to - when the little aero-preview thumbnail thing pops up, click on THAT... BC2 will stay windowed, and the app will come to the foreground.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                      Same same.. Sometimes I need to hold down Alt+tab for like 1,4 seconds before I works..
                      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X