Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can say is WOW!!...new video card

Hey guys,

Recently upgraded most everything in my rig for BC2...but funds were short so I couldn't buy a new video card. Anyway, after selling one of my unplayed guitars my son and I made the treck over to the St. Louis Micro Center. Walked out with a new XFX 5770..

I'm stunned...this is coming from an old 7950gt...I'm running everything on medium...Direct X is set to Auto so I'm assuming it's DX 11...it looks un freaking believable... And it's a bit easier to play too...now I can see the bastards shooting me!!!

Chappie

Re: All I can say is WOW!!...new video card

I've been impressed with the Radeon HD 4850 I got when I upgraded my system last week. Running with that video card and a Phenom II Quad-Core 2.8Ghz I'm running everything on high with good frame rates. Is there a way to confirm which DX version it's running under?

Comment

If you're in Windows XP, DX9 is the only one supported.

If you're in Win7, it'll be either DX10 or DX11. DX11, if your card supports it... which is only the latest cards.

Comment

should have been more clear. Running windows 7. in the config it's set to auto..so I'm assuming it defaults to Dx 11?

Comment

Originally posted by Chappie View Post
          should have been more clear. Running windows 7. in the config it's set to auto..so I'm assuming it defaults to Dx 11?
          Yes, as the 5770 supports DX11 :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X