Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Project:Slow Loading Times

Project,

Changed the settings in the file to force DX9 since folks were saying it helps loading times.

Works ok....but little touchy and can crash when alt tabbing between windows if u need to. Plus some of the ground textures are really fuzzy and look all electrical at times.

works twice as fast but unfortunately not as good of reso as DX stuff.....ok temp fix until new cataclyst driver 10.3 comes out :(

Re: @Project:Slow Loading Times

Bump...just loaded up new Catalyst Drivers 10.3 released last week.

Will report back for all of you ATI folks on loading times! Let me know your thoughts as well.

I noticed that BFBC2 had a splash screen on the ATI driver install...good sign? omen? haha

SCRATCH THAT! STILL LOADING SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....going to have to revert back to forcing DX9 in :(
    Last edited by xBadger; 03-29-2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

When I use DX9, I also get much improved framerate and loading time. Unfortunately, I can't alt tab without the game crashing either, limiting my ability to be in the right channel on TS if I join the TG server. :\
      Together Everyone Achieves More!

Comment

I get the same thing...TS also crashes on me and i have to task manager it haha. oh well.

Comment

what if i upgraded to SSD? you guys think that will help loading times?

Comment

Originally posted by C0RM3GA View Post
            what if i upgraded to SSD? you guys think that will help loading times?
            This is a DX11 vs DX9 issue for the loading time. SSD helps in many cases, but not this one.

Comment

Depending on your current drive that you use for your Games/Apps....upgradign to a SSD you wont see much of a difference if any and you will be spending allot of $$
              |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X