Friends list gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends list gone

For some reason, my friends list disappeared a couple of weeks ago and hasn't come back. I also cant add my friends back.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Friends list gone

It was one of the patches. It took every bodies, or at least most everybody's friends list out.

Comment

My friends list disappeared as well but I have been accept others request since then don't know if I can send them to people tho..
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

I've sent out waves of friend request and have never had one accepted or sent to me. I think it's still broken, at lest for me.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I am waiting for them to confirm it is fixed before rebuilding the list. I have tried to add a few people since it crashed last but only one has responded. So best to just wait. Besides, most of us know which servers to find us on, having server favorites makes up for it at least.
          Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

I have random experiences with the friends list still. I've found it's more reliable if both players are in game menus, and not actually playing, and they send requests, it can be pretty quick. I still can't send them all the time even then, but receive them fine.
            BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...