Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak 3 problem.

TeamSpeak hates me..!

All the sudden no one talks to me in TS.. I say we are loosing a flag and no one cares. I say the enemy are behind a building and people just leave me there and alone against whole squad. Why!! Oh, they can't here me!?

For some reason my my mic dies every round I play and before the round starts I need to Alt-tab out of the game and run the Setup Wizard and when I get to the Test your Microphone I have to scream 3-4 times before I hear my own voice. Then people can here me again..

This is getting really annoying and if someone can help me with this I'll give you a cookie:D
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Re: TeamSpeak 3 problem.

Are you using on-board sound or a sound card?
    Is your monitor hooked up with HDMI?

Just a starting point. I have had some issues like yours from time to time. Checking to see if they are similar.

Comment

Re: TeamSpeak 3 problem.

Another thing to try, if you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7... Be sure you are running TS3 as the Administrator. Running it as a normal user (even a user with Admin rights) has been known to cause these types of issues. To run the program as the Administrator, right click your TS3 shortcut, click Properties, click the Shortcut tab, click the Advanced button, and check the "Run as administrator" box.

If you are running XP or lower, or on a Mac or something similar, I have no clue. Hope the above suggestion works!

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X