Hotfix for BC2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotfix for BC2

I thought someone else would have found this by now but here it is. This should address long loading times for DX11 users. I don't know how well its working but its coming right from AMD so its promising.

Article

Link to fix
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Re: Hotfix for BC2

This might help me out! Good find!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hmm, driver not yet supported by AMD...I might wait a bit on this one. That, or let a few people guinea pig it first. :p I just got back up and running after the first two sticks of RAM I bought died two days after installation. I really don't want to have to deal with more issues post-RAM reinstall.

Comment

Video drivers and I get along badly in the first place. I'll wait. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Arithea View Post
          Hmm, driver not yet supported by AMD...I might wait a bit on this one. That, or let a few people guinea pig it first. :p I just got back up and running after the first two sticks of RAM I bought died two days after installation. I really don't want to have to deal with more issues post-RAM reinstall.
          Im going to give it a try tonight when I get off work. I will give you a PM or whatnot once I do to give you the details if you'd like :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

This fix will be released next week for 4xxx 5xxx users officially. This fix posted will only work for the 5xxx series and will fix DX10 and 11 load times.

Link - http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles...-4-Hotfix.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
              Im going to give it a try tonight when I get off work. I will give you a PM or whatnot once I do to give you the details if you'd like :D
              That'd be great! I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if you posted it here--there have to be quite a few of us with the same issue. Might as well share the wealth. :) Thanks!

Comment

sigh....no fix for the 4xxx series ppl yet.
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...a-drivers.html

Fix works fine, I'm getting in at about 8 seconds now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X