Can not connect to TG servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not connect to TG servers

NO this isn't about the servers being greyed out.

I played Friday night, on TG Servers, no problems.

I tried to play Monday night, click MP, OK to password, OK to clan tag, Server Browser, Favorites (had added them on Friday), clicked the join arrow on one that wasn't full, I get the circle chasing itself, I ponder the meaning of life. I get an error, "Your connection to the network has been lost, please check your network settings and try again" ????

I figure it's a weird error message, I try all TG Servers, even tried from history list, I couldn't even join the other servers there. I go to main menu, refresh, refreshed quickly, picked a random server, clicked join, I get the circle for longer than usual, then I'm in. I play there for awhile, come back, still no luck with TG Servers. I go to bed

I try again last night, same issue, this time I tried joining after I refreshed all the servers, I also reran the BC2 updated manually. I'm lost, any suggestions? Would my brother being attached to my wireless router (which my PC is wired into) downloading movies (netflix/blockbuster) or torrents cause any sort of problem connecting?

Any thoughts?
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Re: Can not connect to TG servers

Figured it out.

Maybe coincidence?? turned off uPnP on my router and tadaaaa!!! I can connect to server again.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X