Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI drivers released

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
    Installing now to see if it fixes the slow load for the 4xxx series of cards.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Re: ATI drivers released

slow loading fixed.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Seemed to help. Before it seemed to load twice. It seems kind of stupid that they don't offer you a choice to sign up to get a notification via email when they release new drivers or software. Would be a good chance for them to throw in some by the way X is coming out soon... material.

Comment

Since this game has come out i have had the problem on ATI/BC2 where the screen goes black except for icons like flag icons, I can move and fire. The quick fix is alt tab out and back in, however occasionaly that crashes punkbuster B. The latest ATI driver does not fix this black screen for me. ALso in dx9 there is flickering on textures. So for ATI and BC2 combo has not been adequate IMO

Comment

That's going to be a dx9 issue for XP users. Support for this is going to be bottom of the list of things to do. Win7 and dx10/11 is where they will be putting most of their efforts. Time for an update..
          BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...