Need a little help getting re-started after machine rebuild Patch 1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little help getting re-started after machine rebuild Patch 1.5

Loaded the client and its fine can log on and see my stats but can not load patch 1.5 as it says folder not found when I try and run it. Is 1.5 what I need to run or should I be loading some thing else?

Re: Need a little help getting re-started after machine rebuild Patch 1.5

Are you trying to play BF2 or BC2?
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

If this is 2142, then install 2142 --> Patch 1.4 --> Incremental Patch 1.4-1.5

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Hey Mantis sorry it took so long to reply been away. I think what I needed to is know that I need to run the file updater which I am doing now and assume will do the trick. Thanks for the reply!
        Last edited by TG_Blood; 05-09-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

OK I am now updated but getting punk busted. What is the best way to update PB?

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Blood View Post
            OK I am now updated but getting punk busted. What is the best way to update PB?
            I generally download PBSetup for my OS and follow the instructions on the linked page. That usually takes care of any PB issues I am experiencing.

sigpic

Comment

Did you install PB when the installer (for BC2) asked you?

I had a friend who didn't and had to reinstall the game because PBSetup didn't work, but defiantly try that first.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X