Windowing the Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windowing the Game

I am unable to window the game like I could before and for that reason I'm unable to use TS3 and the new headset I bought so I could join chat. Alt-Tab and the windows key doesn't work for me, any suggestions?

Re: Windowing the Game

Alt enter works here when you click on the game window.

Comment

I personally set my game settings to windowed mode then set the graphic rez to my monitor rez so I simulate full screen but I can alt-enter or alt-tab out of the game with no issues.

Comment

I know I must not comprehend something but can't you enter the channel you want to be in and then fire up the game?
        |TG-Irr| Laci's Ghost

Comment

I'll try alt+enter and see if that works. Also, I can't enter the channel I'm going to be in because until I've loaded the game I don't know which server I'll be on nor which team I'll be on. Thanks.

Comment

I wonder if this is related to the Alt Tab white screen of death. I'll Alt Tab out of Bc2 and go into TS3 and when I Tab back, BC2 is a white screen then it stops responding until I task manager it closed.
            sigpic

Comment

Use the TS Keybinds. WhiskeySix has a tutorial of how to do that here: TeamSpeak - Keybinds and BC2

Like he suggested, I mapped keybinds to connect, disconnect, and teams 1 & 2 for all 3 servers. I used "standard" numbers for the server, and numpad numbers for the team. So after joining the TG BC2 server #1, and I found out I was attackers, I would then (assuming TS is already open in the background):
              1) Connect to the TS server, if I haven't already (keybind: ~ + num0)
              2) Join server 1, team 1 TS channel (keybind: 1 + num1)
              3) I'd listen to dialogue for a little, you can usually tell if they're attacking or defending based on communication. If not, just ask.
              4) If team 2 were attackers, then I'd switch to the server 1, team 2 TS channel (keybind: 1 + num2)

These are my keybinds, WhiskeySix posted his own. It's all preference, but once you setup keybinds, you can switch channels easily. With this, all you have to do is run TS before launching the game, and you join different channels on the fly without having to Alt-Tab.

Comment

thanks for the TSkeybind tips...
                If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X