Frequent disconnect since last patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequent disconnect since last patch?

Since the last patch I have not been able to play more than a few minutes before I disconnect. I just seem to loose my connection with the server. I don't get a punkbuster msg. The msg I get is a generic connection lost msg. I know when it happens cause everyone stops moving in the game and sometimes a sound loops, but I can move around. Then I end up with the disco msg. I have read from a few sources that others using 64 bit OS are having similar problems. I am using vista 64 media center edition.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Re: Frequent disconnect since last patch?

I can't really help but I am using win7 pro 64bit and very rarely do I get disconnected....when I do however several others in the server do as well.
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Ive been losing connection since the original game, I havnt found that before or after any patches it has gotten any better or worse. I find that I will lose connections say every 15 mins one day, then the next I could play for 2 hours with no problems to speak of so I'd quite like any answer as well :D

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
      "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

I have begun to have this problem, tonight probably 5 out of every 6 games I would end up DC'ing, usually at the very end of the round. I must say, this is quite annoying.

Former TG-21st
        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...