Constant Crashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant Crashing

Today, four times in a row during four games in a row I crashed just about halfway through the round, and this is becoming an annoyingly frequent occurrence. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Note: This is not a CTD, simply a "You have lost connection" crash from the server.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Re: Constant Crashing

Was it 1 server you were playing on? Could be that based on your location to the server you had a crummy connection with it.
    2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
    BC2: |TG| Wesb2
    BF3: Wesb23

Comment

Originally posted by wesb2 View Post
      Was it 1 server you were playing on? Could be that based on your location to the server you had a crummy connection with it.
      For the past 2 months I have not had this issue, so I don't think that the server location is the issue.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Did you install anything lately that could have interfered? We all know how sensitive PB is....
        2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
        BC2: |TG| Wesb2
        BF3: Wesb23

Comment

Run a tracert to the server to see if there's a problem node somewhere. If there is, it's more or less out of your hands unless your ISP is directly connected to it (if they are, you can call them up and see if they can get someone to fix the problem--however, this isn't likely going to be the case). If there isn't, the chance of it being a problem with your machine is higher.

Comment

Hmm, just thought, it might be the crappy Comcast repairman. I had internet out for 5 days last week due to the line being hit by a 80 foot pine tree, and the crashes started happening after they repaired it. I will look into this.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...