cannot connect via friends -.-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot connect via friends -.-

when i try to hop in the same server as a friend, is always sais "failed to connect to ea online! please try again later"

annother problem is, when i search the server, i could not find it.

do somebody have an idea how to fix this?

thanks in advance.

Ingame name: TG-E1st Gromkara

Re: cannot connect via friends -.-

The search function is very bugged but if you just search and scroll down to T you should find the TG server..
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

If you're trying to find the TG servers, I recommend filtering it a little more by searching: TacticalG

I think there are a few other servers that have that name, but you should easily find TacticalGamer from there. Keep in mind that the search is CASE SENSITIVE, so if you don't capitalize the first T and G, you won't find it. Be sure to turn off the hardcore, empty, and full filters as well, just in case.

Comment

‚lright, but i didn't mean the TG server. i haven't played there for a while, because i found out, that i have a ping about 400-500 on amarican servers an this is no fun at all.

the problem is, that even when i do not search for a name ( just filtering no hardcore, not full/emty, ranked) i only find about 20 servers and just not the server where my friend is on, even when i type in the name correctly. and since last week, as said, i couldn't join on his server over the friendlist anymore.

Ingame name: TG-E1st Gromkara

Comment

Does searching with Hardcore x'd out prevent you from seeing servers marked like TG 1/2 with the grey HC skull? I wonder if that's what is catching you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X