Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server

Only three servers are showing up for me, all of my favorites are grayed out and even my history. Anyone have a solution for this?

Re: Server

TG only has 3 BC2 servers (occasionally server 2 is down), so if you see just those servers, you're fine.

As for the servers being grayed out, 90% of the time this issue is filter related, since the filters affect your favorites and history. Check your filters, and be sure to have all check boxes blank except for 'Ranked' and 'Punkbuster'. Having 'Empty' or 'Full' checked or X'ed will gray out the TG servers, and since the servers are modified, having 'Hardcore' checked or x'ed will also gray out the TG servers.

I usually don't even go to the server browser and just join the TG servers through the friends list or the servers tab (bottom left and right tabs, respectively).

Comment

Re: Server

Actually battledragon, to my understanding you have to go to server browser and put an check next to Full servers, or else they will not show up on your list. Also sometimes people take there servers down for periods of time so if they were in your favorites they would then turn grey.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...