1/01/06 Night Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/01/06 Night Games

Great games tonight. We (Allies) were flawless in the three or four maps I played of CTF. Special recognition to Hardcash, Azzman, Beatnik and a few others I may be missing? Good communication all around. Our guys were travelling around together and working as a team, without any of the Rambo-style play.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Re: 1/01/06 Night Games

I wasn't even using my mic, that's how hardcore I am.

That last game on El Amienieneineineenienienien I would have stayed, but

a) I hate that map with fervor.
    b) Every .02 seconds my game freezes up for at LEAST 56000000 minutes.

Good stuff all around though. I kinda see what you guys are saying about that crazy-ass Shotgun now, but I still don't think it's too broken. It can take up to two rounds at close range and at any distance don't even THINK about it, you aren't doing ANYTHING.

It's one of the only good shotguns in a game like ever, especially in recent times, just becuase it doesn't suck and actually does what it's meant for doesn't mean it's too powerful.

Comment

I was victimized by that gun a few times tonight. My new favorite gun in the game is the M1 Carbine. It's literally the only gun I've used in the last two or three days. It's light and has a nice rate of fire.

Also, I can't remember the name of the map, I think it was in France, but the map with the dead cow in the field...this map made me feel like I was in Saving Private Ryan.

Anyway, the more and more I play the game the more and more I love it, which says alot considering I loved it from the get-go. Nothing like the sound of bullets wizzing past your head in the heat of battle. I mean the sounds in the game are excellent and to the T.

Well I'm out for tonight, great games tonight guys. Looking forward to many more in the future!

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Yeah dude it was good to play with you guys. Sorry if I was getting frustrated with the lack of teamplay of a few pubbies on there. But having to watch a sniper just camp and not defend the bomb on a S&D map just infuriates me. lol

Looking forward to more games to be sure. :)
        Beatnik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X