Great game tonight (09 jan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game tonight (09 jan)

Another great game today on the TG server. We had a few probs with the pubbies but once we got them moving in the same direction we where doing alright.

Someone needs to call out the orders start of every round. It doesn't matter who just as long as it's not to complicated and everybody follows the orders.
    i.e.: "Far right flank and middle to A, and pop smoke at target".

Hope to see you all on the field of battle again soon.

Greetz LtMAndy-TPF-

Re: Great game tonight (09 jan)

You seem to do a pretty solid job :) As you said, just a basic "delayed rush on B" works wonders for the team.

There is still some bunnyhopping and such, but overall tonight was a ton of fun.

Comment

Yep thats right. Communication is the main thing. All it really needs is one or two guys to start the ball rolling and then everyone will join in and everyones enjoyment will increase.

Anyway, back on topic, I missed this game. That makes me sad. I think I'll need to go recruit Euros....

Comment

You guys should be happy I missed it, no one wantsme shooting Andy through teh side of his head with a .45 while he tries to lead his team into battle again.

Comment

I'll follow or lead or whatever needs to be done, as long that AzzMan doesn't blow my brains out at our spawn :-).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X