Sun 01/22/2006 ~10:30pm EST Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun 01/22/2006 ~10:30pm EST Action

Once again, good times last night! Bubba and I played some one-on-one for a bit, and then Sid and TurnLeft! joined in. A friend of Bubba's was also on for a few rounds (long enough to dish out some hurt), but then dropped out.

Even with only a few players, I still enjoy this game immensely. I'm anxious to try out the German Front Mod when it becomes available -- in conjunction with WRM, it should allow for some top-notch gaming. I also think we could use some larger maps to play here at TG -- something that involves a bit more travel to objectives, and that also gives players more tactical options. So, if/when the CoD2 map editor is released, I might try to make some maps. I used to make maps for the Quake engine, and since CoD2 is pretty straightforward (mostly "real life" locations instead of the "alien stuff" of past Quake titles), I'm hoping it won't be too hard to get back into it.

Re: Sun 01/22/2006 ~10:30pm EST Action

The German Front Mini-Mod has been released, but it will not work with WRM. Wolfbane doesn't plan on making a compatible WRM version until a full version of GFM comes out.

Comment

Re: Sun 01/22/2006 ~10:30pm EST Action

We can do it ourselves

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse