Wed 02/22/2006 ~9:00pm EST Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed 02/22/2006 ~9:00pm EST Action

Wow, absolutely fabulous turnout and games tonight, guys. Thanks to ya'll for a great evening.

I really enjoyed playing the mod with a good sized group of players. I'll post more thoughts in the Maps & Mods forum tomorrow after I sleep on it. Again, awesome games! :icon14:

Re: Wed 02/22/2006 ~9:00pm EST Action

Awesome, i was kind of worried about the sniper rifle and a couple other changes, but perfect. Even the slower rate of fire and slower scope was perfect. The pistol was good too, i got like 3 kills with that tonight, was clicking like a mad man to get it to shoot.

my only complaint to this is no nades for the sniper, or why not atleast a smoke, i have used both many times to get out of a couple good situations.

+rep Perfect!
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Had a blast playing last night, even though I'm pretty much a bullet magnet at times. Strag, the weapon and nade loadout tweaks are great, thanks for your hard work. The adjustments to the weapon recoil make it pretty hard to hit someone at a distance who's moving, the way it should be. Getting more players per side definitely makes for more interesting skirmishes.

Comment

Only had time for a couple of games. Got some frustration out. GG.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

How about no sniper rifles for 4 or more people per side. It would add more realism and I think more teamwork. I like the idea about limiting the machine guns to 1 or 2 per side.
          XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X