Mon 02/27/2006 ~9:30pm EST Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon 02/27/2006 ~9:30pm EST Action

Another great turnout tonight, and some excellent battles! It's great to see more TG folks coming on the server -- B, Santa (returning after a technical hiatus), Sid, Ferret, IRS_Agent, and if I missed anyone, my apologies -- to check things out. We had more than a couple of matches that came down to the last round; this kind of close action is tense and a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to more. :icon14:

Re: Mon 02/27/2006 ~9:30pm EST Action

o yeah the server was great with just a few pubbies and the rest TG. We had some great rounds. Funniest thing all night, Sid throws a grenade, and over coms we hear, "i just threw my grenade, everyone still alive". Was basically the entire summary of his night.

was great to have all you guys on the server.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

it was great... I had fun all around... Messed with trooper couple of times and got killed a lot of times after that...

Santa had my number too... I think I will feed my seldom CoD2 needs at TG from now on.

Comment

I wouldnt have known B, if that makes you feel better.

It was really nice fixin my problem and getting to play again. I think the mod is outstanding and definatly caters to our style of play very well.

Comment

Very good games last night. Tonight is CSS Server 2 night, so if time allows I'll be around again tonight.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X