Tuesday Fed 28th 10:00pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Fed 28th 10:00pm

I just wanted to say good games tonight. I was waiting for some guys to come down to the channel and to my surprise about eight showed up out of no where. I just want to say Strag your COD2 mod is sweet. I just wish the developers wouldn't of dumbed the game down as much. Oh well you brought it back. Hope to play it some more even if Red Orchestra is released.

edit: fixed your spelling mistake

Re: Tuesday Fed 28th 10:00pm

Awesome games once again. Turbo, I'm glad you were in the CoD2 channel; I was hoping to get a few games in, and when I saw you in there, I was jazzed. And yeah, suddenly we had a full-blown game going! Thanks to everyone for coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
      LOL, I just noticed that I abbreviated February wrong. Now I know how Trooper feels everyday. :icon12:

Comment

I just wanted to say good games tonight. I was waiting for some guys to come down to the channel and to my surprise about eight showed up out of no where. I just want to say Strag your COD2 mod is sweet. I just wish the developers wouldn't of dumbed the game down as much. Oh well you brought it back. Hope to play it some more even if Red Orchestra is released.
        Its about time you played some COD2, turbo.
        XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Originally posted by wildcat2000
          Its about time you played some COD2, turbo.
          I get sick of it pretty quick. I played the COD for about 2 years straight and this game really isn't any different. I love Strag's mods but the game itself hasn't changed much, some of the maps are almost identical it just seems like they put the same online play in with a few new maps.

Ill still play sometimes, I played earlier one on one VS Trooper. He kicked my butt with the sniper rifle.

Comment

^ yep sure did, but that was before you had your keys set up..i think we when 1 for 1 after that.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

I get sick of it pretty quick. I played the COD for about 2 years straight and this game really isn't any different. I love Strag's mods but the game itself hasn't changed much, some of the maps are almost identical it just seems like they put the same online play in with a few new maps.

Ill still play sometimes, I played earlier one on one VS Trooper. He kicked my butt with the sniper rifle.
              Yeah, Trooper tends to do that. I get him back sometimes though. Just gotta learn to be sneaky with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                ^ yep sure did, but that was before you had your keys set up..i think we when 1 for 1 after that.
                Ya I always forgot you could hold you breath. I'm trying to snipe him with my scope going every which way, that didn't work to good.

Comment

Just get behind him and blow him out of the water, I've done that many times.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X