Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 2 Night 05/17/2006 (Wednesday)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 2 Night 05/17/2006 (Wednesday)

Please join us for our next official Call of Duty 2 Night. You can find general information about the server and our mods here. We play the game a little differently than standard Call of Duty 2 is played, so be sure to come see what we're all about.

Re: Call of Duty 2 Night 05/17/2006 (Wednesday)

This time I won't miss it :icon20:
    -

Comment

Good games everyone!

Comment

"That'll learn 'em good!"
        Good times :)
        -

Comment

Thanks for letting me jump in last night guys, I had a great time. Appreciate you tolerating me; I will get better! Good Game everyone.

Comment

i had some great fun times figureing out what is wrong with my system. It said i dint have adiquate OS priviledges, so im going to reinstall COD2 and see if that helps.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Nice turnout and great games. The game on Wallendar in particular was nuts. The Axis dominated early and went up 5 - 0, but then ended up losing the map 6 - 7. Very good game.

It was good to see some newer faces on the server -- please come back and join us next week! :icon14:

Trooper, I was wondering what was going on with you last night. I saw you join several times and then get kicked by Punkbuster for "Insufficient O/S Privileges." Weird. Hopefully you can figure out why it's doing that.

Comment

Yeah i looked over alot of that but i will do what you have posted. Me and friedfish tried to figure it out last night, even booted to safe mode to fix things. I keep getting Popups while not online. Last night i redid my registry rights and redid alot of my admin rights. So i will post when i figure things out
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...