Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 2 Night 05/31/2006 (Wednesday)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 2 Night 05/31/2006 (Wednesday)

Please join us for our next official Call of Duty 2 Night. You can find general information about the server and our mods here. We play the game a little differently from how standard Call of Duty 2 is played, so be sure to come and see what we're all about.

Re: Call of Duty 2 Night 05/31/2006 (Wednesday)

I'm thinking of giving this a try. I've had the game for awhile now, but I've never played the multi-player portion yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymind
      I'm thinking of giving this a try. I've had the game for awhile now, but I've never played the multi-player portion yet.
      Good to have you with us. Our server has our own fine tuned mod which is different from any other CoD2 server. Everything you need will be downloaded automatically when you join the server.

Comment

I'm THERE dude!

get reddy fer tee boom magic dere boys :row__642:
        -

Comment

I 'll be there.

Good to see you over here Jaymind, CoD2 multiplayer is a blast. Jump on the server early and grab all the new maps, mods, etc. See you in my sights :-)
          "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

Please do join us tonight if you're able, jaymind. It's a good time. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm anxious to play these new maps with a full TG crowd.

Mateo, weren't you also going to join us at some point? Tonight would be a good night to get into the action.

Comment

Ill try to make it if i can find the server. Is there an easy way to locatee the server? or maybe just join by ip? I cant seem to find it.

Comment

How late do you guys play?
                Do or do not, there is no try....
                -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Originally posted by gunjunkie
                  How late do you guys play?
                  It varies. Last time we finished before Bonehead finished his dinner. :row__573:

Other times we play way longer than we should.

Comment

Originally posted by Snail88
                    Ill try to make it if i can find the server. Is there an easy way to locatee the server? or maybe just join by ip? I cant seem to find it.
                    Server Info and How to Connect

Comment

Thanks to the few who showed up! These new maps definitely need a larger crowd to realize their full potential, in my opinion. Still, they were fun with the small group we had.

I think we should remove Bridge from the server. It's just not working for our style of play.

Comment

I had a blast playing last night. I'm actually kind of pissed at myself for not trying out the online play before last night.

It would have been easier but for some reason the game decided to reset all my grpahics and key map settings and I was trying to get those back to where I like them as I was playing.

I'm definetly going to around for more of these COD2 nights.

Comment

I played a few rounds last night but then I started having connection problems. Anybody else have any problems? Move over to BF2 and didn't have any problems.???
                          The Old Guy
                          kin3
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kin3
                            I played a few rounds last night but then I started having connection problems. Anybody else have any problems? Move over to BF2 and didn't have any problems.???
                            I did for 1 map. My ping spiked to 999 and stayed up for about 5 minutes before setting down again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X