TGvsTG Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGvsTG Results

Here are the scoreboards for the scrim. The admin staff took two out of three. Good job staff.
    Kudo's to all players.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: TGvsTG Results

The commando map was especially awesome. My heart was in my mouth a lot of the time.

Comment

The Commando map had to be the most interesting map of all. The battles were intense. So great times dieing trying to just protect the objectives as it was trying to attack.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Wicked games! Unfortunately my team was a little inexperienced on v2 Rocket or we woulda beat you sassy admins.

Some memorable moments:
        - The unKNown tking a team-member about every other round, not to mention him blowing himself up SEVERAL times with grenades.
        - Me pressing the wrong coms button consistently. I have my teamspeak and in-game voice buttons assigned right next to each-other. I don't know how many times I stated where I was going, or announced an enemies position with the wrong one.
        - Shooting people in the head with the sniper rifle, and nothing happened! I think whoever gave me the ammunition was trying to be funny by loading blanks.
        - Last but not least.....I got a bash in! Mission accomplished! Who received that beautiful rifle butt to the head?

Thanks for organizing the scrim, it was fun. Maybe next time we can have some players that actually have played together on our side. =D
        Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
        "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

i gota bash or two also. Great fun.
          |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
          100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

Originally posted by |SOG| Vir2L View Post
            - Last but not least.....I got a bash in! Mission accomplished! Who received that beautiful rifle butt to the head?
            Uuuh, yeah, I think that was me...

Comment

Wish I was here for that :(
              -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse