TG vs BHC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG vs BHC

Well what can I say. BHC handed a well deserved butt whopping. I made a post here.

Their teamwork and tactics has given us alot of food for thought.

Kudo's to our team for a great battle. We managed a few wins. I appreciate all who came out to support TG.

Kudo's also to BHC.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: TG vs BHC

Yeah, we got served...but at least we went out like champs. Good games to all!
    | | |

Comment

That was a lot of fun. It was great that we managed to claw back a few wins during Brunville. Thanks to everyone that played and well done to our fireteam leaders Fannon and Bubba who did a jolly good job!

Comment

I would have done a better job if their sniper would have been taken out. I think I got him once and nailed me at least 6 times. I will have to learn to hold back a bit so that I can coordinate better for my fire team.

Comment

From BHC, I would like to say hats off to you. You showed maturity and determination throughout the entire match. And probably the most well behaved Clan I have ever had the pleasure of scrimming against.

We will be stopping by the servers and the forums and hope you will do the same!

Comment

Good games indeed. Hope to do it again soon.

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
            [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
            [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

Personally i'd like to say I think you all kicked it up a notch last night. I notice alot of maturity and eagerness to follow orders and get the job done. BHC is one of the more organized and dedicated groups of players out there, right next to 82ndAB skill wise. Personally I want to say they are a more dedicated bunch than 82nd myself.

Saying that, the fight we put up against them and few times we shut them down, I say very good job to you guys. All things considering that went rather well even for a lose.
              ~Bar Extraordinaire~
              ~Hero of Brunville~

The plain and simple truth is things are rarely plain and never simple.

Comment

Yeah. Well done everyone. Above all else we had a lot of fun. We can only learn from guys like BHC and I hope we can continue to build a first rate team from this experience.

Comment

Good to hear you guys put up a fight. I new it would be a tough battle. The kru from BHC play A LOT together, and to hear you guys pulled together as a team and put up a fight says alot. Sorry I missed it.
                  Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
                  "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

Originally posted by |SOG| Vir2L View Post
                    Good to hear you guys put up a fight. I new it would be a tough battle. The kru from BHC play A LOT together, and to hear you guys pulled together as a team and put up a fight says alot. Sorry I missed it.
                    Yea Yea Yea.:icon_cool

Comment

sure bubba... blame the loss on me. =P

BTW - anyone have the screenshots of the final leaderboards for each match? They can't be worse than the scrim against 17th AB. lol.

Post 'em up!
                      Vir-Chew-All!!

"I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

Brunville was 3-7, and Commando was, um... 1-7?
                        ~Bar Extraordinaire~
                        ~Hero of Brunville~

Comment

From BHC Web site. Yes I borrowed it.

24 February 2007
                          Played against the Tactical Gamer's Clan (TG) tonight for the first time. First map up was our choice, Brunville. BHC Allies. Mr. B split us into two squads, Monkey leading one, Jax the other. Monkeys squad objective on assault was to take the Camot building. Jax's squad took the field to watch for flankers and take the shack in front of the chocolate house. From there it was decided which bomb to attack. This was a successful tactic. TG fought hard to hold their ground, but we were able to hold them.

Second map up was Commando, TG's pick. BHC Axis. Sloth took a squad on this one and Jax lead the other. Sloth's squad objective was to take the underground approach to A, and Jax's squad took the mansion. TG fought back hard on attack and successfully completed the objective a couple of times. Great teamwork effort everybody!

Check out the other scrim they have had here.

They have given other clans a whooping also. Kudo's to BHC.

Comment

Why did they call us a clan? We arn't a clan, we are a COMMUNITY, can people not get it right!!!
                            ~Bar Extraordinaire~
                            ~Hero of Brunville~

Comment

That's hard to discern when you wear a tag, and people don't do research to see. 99% of the time you see Tags on a player, or players, they are usually associated with a clan. TG is a minority when it comes to this, especially in the tactical community. But they are learning, and thats what it's all about.

It's not that big of a deal really, as long as we get the name and ideals across.
                              Vir-Chew-All!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X