Good Games last night 4/26/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Games last night 4/26/7

We had some good games last night. Good to see some old faces back in my sites, uh being killed by them. I had some connection problems for a little while. I'll blame it on the weather but did get back in game later. Good to see Mach on for the first time. Better go and watch the weather...later.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Re: Good Games last night 4/26/7

Real good games last night. I am glad bI was able to be everyones target. My thanks to SOG for giving us some great games. ETS showed up also to give us some good times.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Re: Good Games last night 4/26/7

Ya good games. Had alot of fun. Great to see the server populated on an off night.

Originally posted by kin3 View Post
      Good to see Mach on for the first time.
      Yes, MACH just got the game. He has been in SOG for the long haul, and has one of the finest rigs to date. Intel Power Mac...... 8 core 3.0GhZ processors, 512 MB vid card.

Not to shabby eh? I'm jealous.

Anyhow, great games....... not to mention those General Motors fella's. Jr was giving us a run for our money! Amazing shot.
      Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
      "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X