Top notch games on the HQ/Dom server 11/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top notch games on the HQ/Dom server 11/19

I've got to say, I've had a really great night today, been playing for the last few hours and it has been very fun and entertaining, once the server really started to fill up. Thanks to LuckyS telling me to hop on the server when it was just him and AngelOD kicking it off. Within an hour we pretty much had a full server going, and the excitement so more intense, games were back and forth tonight, I did not really see any team stacking going on, infact a few of us stayed on the same team together, and we won some, and lost some. Thanks for keeping it balanced guys. I believe we went through every map tonight in the rotation in both game types. The Tking was a bit rough tonight, and I'm just as guilty as anyone with the grenade tking, they are just so powerful in this game, there were a few pubbies though, that keep staying behind me and ending up Tking me on accident by shooting me in the head. Other than that, server is started to shine, even the S&D server as well.

TOP NOTCH GAMES! :icon19:

Re: Top notch games on the HQ/Dom server 11/19

Yup great games.
    I killed lucky atleast 4 times in 4 hours..too bad we were on teh same side.

Comment

The night started off on a real good note with Angel on one side, myself on the other. As new people entered the server we told them we would play small ball until the server started to fill and just fought over B on Bog. Within 20 minutes we had 8 people on the server. From there, we played HQ and Domination both and really effectively. I want to say the server topped out at 22.

By the way, thanks for those who did use VOIP this evening. It made things a lot easier to pickup sneaking enemy, figure out what flags to hold, and when we were tossing grenades into an HQ. We had a lot of players who played game after game sticking with the server and the only guy who was asked to nicely to stop bunnyhopping did. It was a beautiful thing!

Lucky Shot

Comment

Originally posted by amu107.9 View Post
        Yup great games.
        I probably killed him quite a few times too, and vise versa, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by amu107.9 View Post
          Yup great games.
          Haha, same here. I think he was the only person I teamkilled, and I did it twice. Sorry about that L. You were giving me flashbacks to BF2. (j/k)

I agree it was awesome tonight. I loved the mixed modes. I know I came on a little later in the night, but some of the maps were being replayed without playing some new ones. I know for sure I didn't play Bog, Bloc, and some other ones I can't remember the names. We all had to vote to play Overgrown, which is an excellent map.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
            Haha, same here. I think he was the only person I teamkilled, and I did it twice. Sorry about that L. You were giving me flashbacks to BF2. (j/k)

I agree it was awesome tonight. I loved the mixed modes. I know I came on a little later in the night, but some of the maps were being replayed without playing some new ones. I know for sure I didn't play Bog, Bloc, and some other ones I can't remember the names. We all had to vote to play Overgrown, which is an excellent map.
            Yeah I guess the only one I didn't get to play was Bloc.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X