Late night S&D action - Nov 28th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night S&D action - Nov 28th

Good rounds last night. Voice comms were outstanding and there was a definite improvement in the level of teamwork.

Highlight of the night had to be watching Guardian use his super ninja skills and overcome a 4 - 1 manpower disadvantage to win the round.
    2 Legit 2 Quit

Re: Late night S&D action - Nov 28th

Yea I agree. We had a lot of fun/laughs.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

Second best highlight was me as last man standing on my team trying to throw a 'nade out the window, missing and hitting the window frame then frantically (and unsuccessfully) trying to run away from it. Made even funnier by the knowledge that your whole team just watched the entire episode firsthand.
      2 Legit 2 Quit

Comment

I had a lot of fun last night too. I stepped up my voip and did my best trying to get newcomers to understand ours is a teamwork oriented server. I Must've typed it out a dozen times before I had to leave for the night.

Lets do it again and again and eventually it will be habit for everyone.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Great games...... I jumped in pretty late, missed grunt and kin, but definitly got to see a few maps (all new to me), and had some good rounds. Coms were pretty good. Mine woulda been alot better, but being new o the maps, and no compass, I found it hard to tell players where enemies were.

Any suggestions on how I can better that?
          Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
          "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

Another highlight was on Overgrown when I was last man standing guarding the bomb while inside of the house. I believe they had had one man left as well. He made his way up to the bomb and he didn't even see me in the house. I unloaded a full clip missing him completely, and inevitably him turning around and killing me. I'd like to think my horrible shooting was beneficial as it delayed that person long enough to let the bomb eventually explode. I'm pretty sure the rest of my teammates were laughing uncontrollably.

Comment

I wish I had FRAPS running last night, that, among a few other moments would have been worth making a little music video with :row__642:
              -

Comment

What was with that guy on voip who kept talking about "brie"? Very bizarre. I think he got kicked 3 or 4 times for various offenses.
                2 Legit 2 Quit

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
                  Another highlight was on Overgrown when I was last man standing guarding the bomb while inside of the house. I believe they had had one man left as well. He made his way up to the bomb and he didn't even see me in the house. I unloaded a full clip missing him completely, and inevitably him turning around and killing me. I'd like to think my horrible shooting was beneficial as it delayed that person long enough to let the bomb eventually explode. I'm pretty sure the rest of my teammates were laughing uncontrollably.
                  Yea we were. It was a Kodak moment.
                  The Old Guy
                  kin3
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed