1st night playing COD4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st night playing COD4

I thought I would share this video with the kind, respectable people of the COD forums. Since it was my first time ever playing COD4, I sought out some 8th brethren on *gasp* a non-TG server. I was a little intimidated being a complete noob playing on the TG server, so I wanted to get my feet wet a little first. Needless to say I learned a lot. Like I need to change either my grenade button or my teamspeak button because having them both set to the same thing leads to some early grenade throws at friendlies and COD4 mutes my microphone when I join a server so no one on TS can hear me and I think they are just ignoring me. Anyways it was a fun time and I thought everyone here might enjoy it.

Also the video's a little long at about 18 minutes, I didn't feel like editing it down much last night.

http://files.filefront.com/COD4wmv/;.../fileinfo.html
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Re: 1st night playing COD4

good gameplay video... but how come no one communicates in this game, lol... VOIP does work in CoD4, can't say that for other games like ArmA, lol... I watched and never heard a contact call, or come with me, or take it? but comms was working because a couple started talking about game settings. lol

Good video thou, just wish someone, anyone would put the "tactical' into "Call of Duty". ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Our servers are really taking off with the communication, its working very well. Although, sometimes I might be somewhat tired, from a long day at work and might not talk that much. Overall, its about 100% better now.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
        Our servers are really taking off with the communication, its working very well. Although, sometimes I might be somewhat tired, from a long day at work and might not talk that much. Overall, its about 100% better now.
        I think there is a direct correlation with comms improving and my recent appearance here at TG =)

Comment

Originally posted by CouponClippr View Post
          I think there is a direct correlation with comms improving and my recent appearance here at TG =)
          Could be, Your so suave.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
            Could be, Your so suave.
            He is Rico Suave !
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Im still somewhat new to cod4 and so far the main problem I have with the Coms on cod4 is when your in game I dont know who is speaking its not like CSS a box doesnt show up telling you whos talking. I got one guy telling me follow me to B im like WHO ARE YOU! its crazy. But I still try to communicate as much as possible.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

It's just hardcore mode that is disabling that, when the HUD is enabled it shows who is currently talking.

Comment

Ok i was wondering. tks
                  |TG| Plude220

Comment

Show the scoreboard when someone talks. An icon appears next to their name.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X