• Inner TG Scrim - Jan 8th, 2008

Map 1 - Backlot
    Winners - Marines

Map 2 - District
    Winners - Marines

GG's ALL!!

I'll post the demo's I recorded soon.
    Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
    "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Re: Inner TG Scrim - Jan 8th, 2008

we got whipped even with them having to play a man short..! man..those guys are awesome..!!

can't wait till next time!

birdie :)

Comment

IMO, it was a close game.... OPFOR took the lead several times, we just happened to have some great comeback rounds to take the match!

I must say, those were probably my best two matches ever on the TG server. Whenever I join in on the TG server any other time, I get owned. We have a great bunch here, and I'm proud to be apart of this community.

Hope to have more inner scrims in the future.
      Vir-Chew-All!!

"I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

Originally posted by birdie_in_Texas View Post
        we got whipped even with them having to play a man short..! man..those guys are awesome..!!

can't wait till next time!

birdie :)
        Sums it up.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Yeah, lets watch the language in game next time. ;) Good games, had fun. Hope we do it again soon!

Comment

Those scores are wrong; I remember being on the bottom of the scoreboard every time.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

when are the vids coming man?! :P

Comment

you just want to see all of the clay kills you got, :)

I'm working on a set of videos from the scrimm, but it's a bad time of the year for an accountant to be doing anything extra, like editing videos :)
                Last edited by Catman1975; 01-15-2008, 12:34 PM.
                Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Originally posted by KillDaddy View Post
                  when are the vids coming man?! :P
                  I sent Catman my demo footage to edit together with his footage. Should be pretty sweet!
                  Vir-Chew-All!!

Comment

Originally posted by |SOG| Vir2L View Post
                    I sent Catman my demo footage to edit together with his footage. Should be pretty sweet!
                    Yeah I spend last night capturing your demo footage with FRAPS and will work on editing down the hour of gaming footage down to something reasonable. I'll probably break it down by map and then basically make a highlight reel, unless anyone else has another suggestion.
                    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X