TG vs SOG 1/23/2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG vs SOG 1/23/2008

I would like to thanks SOG for hosting the scrim. We had some great battles. SOG took the match 2 to1 but it was not easy for them.

Good to see the old CoD 2 folks again.

TG will host the next scrim. Thanks to all who played.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: TG vs SOG 1/23/2008

Great fun, the wife heard me laughing and said "The Old Man is having a ball". Thanks guys for a lot of fun.

Lets do it again soon.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks to the SOGgies for hosting it, and Vir2l for getting everything together! That was too much fun:row__642:
      -

Comment

I'm in for the next one guys...sorry I had to miss it. Glad it worked out well.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I have lots of video and I can STILL edit this to show we won....
          j/k

The last map was so freaking amazing and a tip of the hat to the soggies.

Comment

It's just a shame it came down to me VS the SOGgies... haha

I only needed to hold out for 10 more seconds and we would have won! Can you believe it! Ohh... the shame... :row__642:
            -

Comment

What a match guys! You really shattered our hopes on the first map Sabes Du Mot.... skunked us 7-0....... it was a bloody battle with heavy casualties on our side, but thank god we had DrBallard around cause he bandaged us back up into fighting form and we took the next two maps. But it wasn't easy. We were neck and neck pretty much every round... TG would win one, then we would...... it came down to the last 15 seconds in the match when we started to defuse... only 5 seconds remained after the defusal.... WHAT A NAIL BITER!!!!

BIG THANKS to everyone that participated... and also to those that didn't get a chance to because of technical issues.

Hope to do it again soon.... maybe make a monthly scrim or something.

Gotta keep CoD2 alive here at TG!!

BTW @ AMU - Are you gonna make a video? Do you need more demo footage? Both unKNown and I recorded.

Let me know.
              Last edited by |SOG| Vir2L; 01-24-2008, 01:48 PM.
              Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
              "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

It is matches like the last one that it (almost) doesn't matter who wins or loses, it was such a great battle. Those are the kind of matches we love to have. Thanks for participating, |TG|, and way to go |SOG|! I thought we were done for after the first map.

Comment

Originally posted by |SOG| BigDog View Post
                  It is matches like the last one that it (almost) doesn't matter who wins or loses, it was such a great battle. Those are the kind of matches we love to have. Thanks for participating, |TG|, and way to go |SOG|! I thought we were done for after the first map.
                  If you are referring to those matches that cause me to curse, heavily, at my computer screen (that somehow ends up on TeamSpeak... I'm sorry to those who heard me)... than yes... those are the matches we love to play!!!

My poor monitor.... it feels like an abused animal.
                  Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
                  "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

Great battle guys!! I thought to take screenshots of the last 2 rounds so I posted them at my homepage.mac.com/djpenn site.

Now, for the first round: I did not have the presence of mind to take a screenshot -- i was sort of half crying, half numb, half angry/whining... you know... if you've ever known the feeling of really having your ass handed to you. Humility is a good thing; I try to remember this.

So post the first leaderboard; I would like to see it b/c the first round was truly a Humiliation but more than that a solid example of TG's excellent teamwork. I definitely look fwd to the next scrim and a big Thank Yu all you guys who are coordinating these.

|SOG| crypto7
                    a/k/a
                    |SOG| Meat Puppet (44 :) after being pwned

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse