Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/29 Domination Overgrown AAR

8v8 Overgrown

Spetz: Xeil, Ikonic, Devilman, Mr.Ast, Melee, Brennus, (insert your name here if I left you out)

vs.

SAS: 12.5, JusB, KDaddy, Vaulden, Turbinator (insert your name here if I left you out)

Spetznaz got off on a rocky start trying to capture A and B points. Spetznaz captured B while SAS fended off the Spetznaz A attackers and captured C in the meantime. Pressure was put on point A by the Spetznaz, but the SAS stood their ground and repelled them; it was then decided that they would attack C in hopes to capture A undefended; unfortunately for the Spetznaz, they would be sniped, fragged and molested in hideous fashion by the dirty Brits. After coming out of the battle beaten, sore and violated, they re-shifted focus and attacked A -- it was a bloody battle, but eventually they would come out victorious and wrest A from SAS control. The SAS were still winning and were 90 points ahead; however, the gap would be closed, and in a desperate effort, KDaddy called in helicopter support to assist in capturing B. Their victory would be short lived and eventually they were driven away once the chopper left the battle. Despite the chopper and occasional airstrike, Spetznaz would continue to hold A and B for the rest of the match and win by 400-375.

Excellent job to the Spetznaz team!
    -F-

Re: 2/29 Domination Overgrown AAR

I had a killstreak of like 17. I was happy.

Good round everyone!

Comment

Yeah that was a good round, great game guys.

Comment

I feel violated just reading about it!
        Vir-Chew-All!!

"I'm blind to you.... haters! Can't touch me, war instigators!" - Collie Buddz
        "I really was about to call a whaaaaambulance! Less whining, more winning!" - Vir2L

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X