X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce Yourself !

Hi there

Silver here

I have this game on order with game, release date is 9th Nov in Euroland, not sure when US release is
    So see you on our server then

Re: Introduce Yourself !

I am Mindkill. Started my TG career here with the CoD crowd. Been here ever since. I've tried getting involved with other titles here at TG, but none of them come close to the comraderie that I have found with the CoD guys.

I haven't pre-ordered the game, but plan on buying it on or near release (if I have the cash that is). I think the American release date is the 9th as well, Silver.

sigpic

Comment

Hello to the euros

Comment

Hi! I will be returning for Black Ops. Use to admin CoD4 @ TG, way way back when! Fun times to be had sure enough. Where is Bubba?

Comment

Hi I'm bigeye.
          Started playing 2142 here and found CSS through TG. I also ventured on the COD4 server for a few hours a while back.

Looking forward seeing you online :)
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

We had some great games on COD4 and WaW in the past, let's hope we can have the same fun again with this! And also make some new friends along the way. See you there!

Comment

Hola, I'm suid I also ventured here through CSS but later on found my love to be with CoD or at least until they come up with a better CSS version. :) I also pre-ordered it so I will be playing on the TG server as well when it arrives.

Comment

I'm PaintScratcher, Paint, Painttehnoob or whatever else you wish to call me. :)

I originate from the PR community here at TG, but pre-TG I played the cod-series to death. I've still got the entire series up to 5, un-fortunate that MW2 wasn't quite what I was looking for... hopefully black-ops can return CoD to its former glory!

Pre-ordered and ready to rock!

Comment

I'm The Po. I'm new to hanging around TG but i plan on getting BO and splitting my play time between MOH and COD. My background is in the battlefield series. But i also have played each COD since 4. I also had a little counterstrike stint..but i don't like to talk about that...those were..... <shivers> dark times.

Comment

you all know me and what I am capable of MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Hello, im nikolauska.(call me nik, it's easier) Im currently in 18th IHS (aka Dredge fanclub)

I come from ArmA/MOH community, but I have played every COD title that has been released. This time, I will be playing it with TG.
                      sigpic
                      Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Hi I'm Danielsson.

Some may remember me, when I was playing cod4 and I came in the Irregulars Cod4 Platoon.

I've been gone for a very long time, since MW2 came out.
                        I started in the TG Community when I saw PR 0.7, then it got changed with COD4.
                        Then I started to play some BF:BC2 but I lost interest in the game.
                        Since then I haven't really played games with TG, but then Medal Of Honor came out and I tried TG one more time.
                        All I can say is that it was wonderful to play with you guys!

So I'm back for Black Ops, and I can't wait to play with you guys!

Comment

Hi, my name is Size12point5 or Size or TG Size or |TG| size or |TG| size12.5 or.......oh forget you get the point.

I only play call of duty. I've played it since the 1st day of the first title. I do get in some wii bowling and madden and golf every now and again but, COD is by far my favorite title. I happen to find TG a few years ago and , as much as I want to go away, I keep coming back...lol. Unfortunate for me I play COD on the PS3 with a few friends from work so I preordered it for that. Now that TG is going to have a server, I'm gonna have to buy it for the PC too.

I'll most likely be playing here more than the PS3. I use to be an admin, and in the 13th and in the 88th. I didn't see a future in the COD titles so I departed. Kind of wish I wouldn't have now but, at least I still get to play with the best group of guys on the internet. Except for Birdie....and Mindkill.....and Cap....and....ugh. I'm starting to talk myself out of buying a PC game now....hahahaha. Just kidding, see ya'll soon.

I like to ramble on, can you tell?

Comment

Woo! I made Size's list!

Just remember:

:madsmile:

sigpic

Comment

I'm Storm, my first game to get into online was COD4 and I haven't found anything I like as much since. I hope to get this for PC and hope it lives up to the hype. BTW; Size, if you play other ps3 games online and want to get together shoot me a pm. I don't have the cod games cause I have them for pc, but I play on ps3 some.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X