Starting To Worry Me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting To Worry Me...

Okay, this is why Call of Duy: Black Ops' zombie mode was kept under wraps for so long. In a fit of ludicrously cheeky genius, Treyach has deemed that your squad of four zombie-killing heroes will be made up of John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Robert McNamara and Fidel Castro

Really!? They are really starting to push a little too much in the direction I don't want to see it go. It was already hard enough to swallow RC/C4 cars but this is putting a bad taste in my mouth. Its as if they are sitting around thinking "what would be crazy l33tsauce? How about killing zombies as Nixon?..GENIUS!!" ..

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Starting To Worry Me...

Zombies were already present in Treyarch's previous COD game, World at War. And I won't let my political notions and views get in the way of playing as Castro mowing down zombies :p

Comment

Where did you find that? Is that offical?! Because I somehow cant help it reading a sense of sarcasm out of that quote. Or is that just me? :)
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah, it does sound a bit retarded (ok, a lot retarded) but, I think it could be fun. WaW's zombie mode was good for a few laughs and a lot of frantic trigger pulling. To add the 4 previously listed political personalities may add some over the top funny and make for some great screenshots and videos. As long as the zombies and the politicians stay out of the main multi player game, I don't see any problem.

sigpic

Comment

There is leaked footage on YouTube of this, I won't link you as I actually stumbled upon it fairly quickly while searching Black Ops vids.

It looks pretty real.

EDIT: I think the video got taken down, good thing too as it is a pretty large spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by big-eye101 View Post
            Where did you find that? Is that offical?! Because I somehow cant help it reading a sense of sarcasm out of that quote. Or is that just me? :)
            Read the TG RSS feed ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I have never really been a fan of zombie anyways, still on the fence with this one...I just hope they do a good job on the game play!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                Really!? They are really starting to push a little too much in the direction I don't want to see it go. It was already hard enough to swallow RC/C4 cars but this is putting a bad taste in my mouth. Its as if they are sitting around thinking "what would be crazy l33tsauce? How about killing zombies as Nixon?..GENIUS!!" ..
                Are you kidding? This is amazing! Call of Duty hasn't been about seriousness since perhaps CoD4 (if you're generous) - if they're to beat IW's akimbo shotguns and snowmobile chase, why not play as JFK? No reason, that's why not.
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Nail on the head Westy. WaW's Zombie mode was corn slathered with cheese sauce. It was still hours of fun though.

I saw another video of the level but played with the Castro character and he is a laugh riot. Plus, the level itself is really cool. I for one can't wait to play as Robert McNamara so I can hear him say things like "One cannot fashion a credible deterrent out of an incredible action" or "There is no contradiction between a soft heart and a hard head"

Comment

I'm just saying, they are starting to stretch it a bit. I am all about having fun, but there are things being added that just push the line imo. They are trying to throw so much into this game that I fear it might fall on its face, and I have very hi hopes for this game to start catering to the PC crowd. It just seems that all these additions aren't following the "We Love Our PC guys" path. Its just my 2 cents guys. Just commenting on content as its released.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

They can throw as much random single-player content in as they want and it will not affect the pc-ness of the game, as that has always been the multiplayer aspect.

Former TG-21st
                      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I won't even by trying the SP, the MP is what's fun here. Any maybe this is a fun mode they are throwing in? Why not. Could be fun just messing around and playing it with some friends.

Comment

To me it's good for a an hour of playing after having a few drinks. You know when you've gone past the point that your "twitch" skills have numbed a bit and you can't keep up with human opponents. This is usually about 11pm on Friday.

Comment

Were gonna get a moded version anyways so who gives. By the way........ dont talk poop about zombies

Comment

All I can think about when watching these videos of current Modern FPS games in Multiplayer mode is an announcer Shouting "DOMINATION!" after a kill.. Kinda like the Unreal tournaments of the Day... The Crazy Kill Streaks... Jeez.. Why not throw in Space invaders and a Bit of Pacman in there.
                              They have the Graphics and toys to make it a good shooter..but then Candy coat the game to make it more appealing to the masses..

We have come a long way from Ghost Recon.. Unfortunately its been entirely 180 Degrees... and we haven't turned the corner..
                              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...