Day 1 - 9 November 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 1 - 9 November 2010

Let's use this thread to share info about opening day on the TG servers, 9 November 2010.

I will be around pretty much all day on Tuesday and will get the servers set up as soon as I can in the morning. You'll be able to reach me through TS or Xfire and at some point, Steam. I'll also check in on this thread.

Server IP's will be posted as soon as they are available.

If you're going to be around early in the day, you can help with play testing and getting the servers set up if you're interested. Post here if you think you will be around.

Also post up any Day 1 questions you might have.

Re: Day 1 - 9 November 2010

If I am able to swing getting the game on release day, I will be happy to help.

sigpic

Comment

I have it pre-ordered, so I'm hoping to get it on release day or the day after. Either way I'll be on the servers ASAP. Maybe I'll break my rule of always playing the Single player first just to play with you guys. :p

Comment

I'm downloaded and ready to play. Not sure if I'll be able to leave work early or take the day off, but I'd be willing to help in any way possible whenever it is that I arrive.

Comment

I've allready preloaded on steam. Plus beeing euro should put me nicely online to help you out :)
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Turns out I'm going to be able to grab a pre-order so I'll try and help you out if I can. I'll look for ya on teamspeak on Tuesday.

Trogdor

Comment

Originally posted by Size12point5 View Post
              I'm downloaded and ready to play. Not sure if I'll be able to leave work early or take the day off, but I'd be willing to help in any way possible whenever it is that I arrive.
              LOL Size is calling in sick on release day....*cough *cough *BANG!
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Best I can do is Nov 9 in the evening. By that time you guys will all be level 70 and know the maps in and out.

Comment

Ill be on after work not taking a day off for any game I got to go get that money ! Ill be on after 9 pm New York City time.. Lets have some fun . Oh thanks for the steam link to group us up Kool...

Comment

Apo posted the server IP's.

They have a sticky now.
                    Last edited by P.Drona; 11-08-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Just had my first go 'round with the admin tool that the devs provided.

We are very limited at this point as to what sort of map and gametype rotation we can put together. I can only choose from some prefab "playlists" that, with the exception of Team Tactical, are all single mode. The tool gives us the ability to exclude TDM from the Team Tactical playlist so at least there's that.

For now, the servers are set up as follows:

Server 1 - 173.199.101.109 - Team Tactical playlist - Domination, Capture the Flag, Demolition and Search and Destroy - I'm assuming these are non-hardcore.

Server 2 - 173.199.101.209 - Hardcore Search and Destroy playlist

We'll adjust these as needed so please provide feedback once we start playing.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Drona View Post
                        We are very limited
                        :(

[Spartan 9]

Comment

They said they'd be working on the modding and mapping tools after release. Hopefully the customization improves over time.

Comment

I'm load the game now.... You should have seen the line at the Gamestop.... it was unreal.
                            "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
                            "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

I bought it on steam... lazy mode ftw.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed