Is Hardcore A Given?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Hardcore A Given?

How probable is it that the server(s) will be running HC? I never played MW2 or CoD4 on PC so don't know how it was for those.
    Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Re: Is Hardcore A Given?

Server 2(once I can communicate with it) will be running a Hardcore S&D playlist while server 1 is running Team Tactical which is a non HC mixed mode.

The rotations are subject to change based on player input.

Comment

Originally posted by SharinganTH1422 View Post
      How probable is it that the server(s) will be running HC? I never played MW2 or CoD4 on PC so don't know how it was for those.
      the first time I played COD4 online was on the TG server - S&D-Hardcore. Its not THAT hardcore. Or i should say at least it wasnt in COD4 ...

Dont be affraid to join in on the fun. Besides the fact that there is allways bigeye (the easiest kill in the whole world) for you to shoot at :icon12:
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm not really a CoD noob, I actually played MW2 and CoD4 pretty extensively on PS3 (Gold Mini-uzi and Dragunov :icon16:), and never liked HC for either game, since I like fast-paced CQB and it's just way too easy to die from players sitting back and camping in corners in HC. I'm considering whether it's worth it to get it for PC instead of PS3 this time.

P.S Big-eye being easiest kill in the world??? Could've fooled me the way you've been destroying me in 2142 lately :row__542:.
        Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X