joining the server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joining the server

maybe im a complete tool and im missing something, but seeing as they decided to limit the amount of servers we can see, how am i supposed to join the TG severs?
    i found it yesterday but now, nothing.. im screaming!!!!! i want to play with TG but i cant :(

Re: joining the server

Call of Duty: Black Ops Server Information

SRV1 IP Address: 173.199.101.109

Running Team Tactical playlist: DOM, CTF, DEMO, S&D

SRV2 IP Address: 173.199.101.209

Will be running Hardcore S&D playlist once config access is up.

"Just so you know they have limited results in the in game server browser to a few hundred servers to stop it overloading. Leaving most people unable to find their own servers!"
    (http://bashandslash.com/index.php?op...153&Itemid=131)
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

anyone know how to put in an IP address. Thanks

Comment

i got the ips bronco, just no way to connect to them!!!
        grrr infruiating!
        i wish they had a search feature, that would solve things

Comment

Sorry, trying to be helpful when I don't even own the game. I would have thought there was a way to join directly. Oy Vey!
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I don't recall off the top of my head but some games can be launched directly to a server by adding the IP and a command into the desktop short-cut. I'm not at home so I can't play around with this but remember doing this in the past for certain games???

EDIT: Here is a you-tube video for doing something like this for MW2 so may work for BO?

Comment

The best way to get into our servers right now is to have a friend send you an invite. Once your in, then you can favorite it. Right now there's no way to connect directly without finding it in the server browser, your recents or your favorites. All 3 of those may or may not work. Folks results vary. Yesterday I had no favorites and no recents but today it worked fine.

Comment

it apears i can now only find UK servers... before i could find servers from wereever (even if it was about 2% of the total servers) now i have no chance of finding the TG servers...

this is complete bull... anyone know if you can get refunds from steam??

Comment

browna3, if you have even one steam friend who plays in TG server, ask him for invite and then add server to favorites
                  sigpic
                  Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

I'm finding that if i spam the favorites tab 5 or 6 times I can get the servers to show.

Comment

It seems they may have raised the returns of the server browser. As of this morning, i got over 7000 servers listed and both TG servers finally showed up for me. Hope it's the same for everyone.
                      Give me strength to save a life...

Comment

if that is true then im a happy bunny, if not then your a big tease!!! :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X