Is the Game Worth It?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Game Worth It?

Simple enough, just post whether or not you think the game is worth its cost. I have always been a fan of the well-crafted campaigns in the CoD series, however I have never had much respect for the multiplayer aspect. Do you think that the game as a whole is A: Worth the $60, B: Not worth crap, or C: Worth enough that I should convince someone to buy/pirate me a copy over the winter holidays?

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Re: Is the Game Worth It?

Piratin's bad m'kay.

I really like the game. The SP is a lot of fun so far but I'm only a couple of missions in. Hosting Zombies or a private match is easy. The friends list has been invaluable in getting folks onto our servers.

Comment

If you like the COD style Multiplayer then go for it..Don't expect anything REAL out of the Single Player...nice plot..but the AI is terrible... I mean TERRIBLE... (ex. Bad guys run right past teammates in an attempt to get to the human player... and your mates just kinda watch.. crazy..) ... It, as well as all games of this ILK are overpriced at $59.99 US.. This is a $39.99 game... really they should just dump the SP idea and just work on the Multiplayer... and then charge the $39.99.. But whatever.. MARKETING wins the day...
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

The game has some issues as of right now, and could use a little TLC = patch or three. As far as this game=60 bucks ? Depends on what you like. The game is worth about 45-50 bucks (opinion).

Comment

If you have enough good friends who have the game, a nice server you can play on (TG is a prime example), and play through some of the single player and co-op, then yes, it is worth the $50-$60.

Personally I wasn't going to get the game, but when most of your friends have it and refuse to play with you in other games... You're pretty limited to your choices, so I splurged the $60 on it. So far so good. Really enjoying the Combat Training with friends. It's just like multiplayer except no asshats or bunnyhoppers to deal with.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I second that, If you know you will spend time in multiplayer on it it's worth it. If not, then wait till it's cheap like I am for COD 5 & 6.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X