Rule clarification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule clarification

In regards to bunny hopping, does this also bar prone diving around a corner? I never find a use for bunny hopping but the quick low approach does nicely from time to time.

Re: Rule clarification

the dolphin dive that your allowed to do in the game is fine to use, but if you are constantly jumping from one spot to another to avoid fire, that is not allowed in our servers. plus i don't see bunny hopping as a very tactical advantage over a person. if they are jumping your still going to get shot at, and your body is still exposed to someone who is firing at you. if they are aiming at head level, which alot of people do, and you jump then your body is taking the shots now. instead of bunny hopping, go prone instead, the person who is firing at you has to adjust their crosshairs to start shooting at you again and plus you have alot more cover especially if the person is firing from a medium to long range.

Comment

All I needed to know, thanks.

Also, I dunno if you misunderstood me, I was saying I preferred diving/prone over hopping and never use it :|

Comment

Dolphin diving is a little more specific to repeatedly diving/standing that takes advantage of the game engine in BF2. Diving for cover is a feature of CoD7 and if you haven't seen the video of the peep face planting into C-4 while using this ability then you haven't had a good laugh today.
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X