Ribbons Everywhere!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribbons Everywhere!

Hey folks! Ribbons here, reminding you that you can nominate someone for ribbon-worthy action just like any other game here at TG!

Lots of great info can be found in the Awards Presentation Forum. Ribbons are an excellent way to recognize your fellow players on a job well done!

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Re: Ribbons Everywhere!

Thanks Ribbons!! I agree, it's a great way to show your appreciation for a fellow TGer. Whether it's a player who shows great offensive skills or defensive skills. Or someone who is a great leader establishing a victoreous way to win the match. Someone who upholds the elite standard of what TG is all about. There are numerous categories to nominate a fellow player. Take notice and award the ones who play the TG way of gaming!

Comment

Re: Ribbons Everywhere!

Originally posted by Ribbons View Post
      Hey folks! Ribbons here, reminding you that you can nominate someone for ribbon-worthy action just like any other game here at TG!

Lots of great info can be found in the Awards Presentation Forum. Ribbons are an excellent way to recognize your fellow players on a job well done!
      Originally posted by Size12point5 View Post
      Thanks Ribbons!! I agree, it's a great way to show your appreciation for a fellow TGer. Whether it's a player who shows great offensive skills or defensive skills. Or someone who is a great leader establishing a victoreous way to win the match. Someone who upholds the elite standard of what TG is all about. There are numerous categories to nominate a fellow player. Take notice and award the ones who play the TG way of gaming!
      I'm big-eye101 and I approve of these messages! I can only second whats been said.

If you see someone doing a good job take a moment to nominate him/her :)
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X