Possible stutter/lag fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible stutter/lag fix

I found this thread in the official COD Black Ops forum. Some dude messed with the cfg. files from MW2 and plugged them into the BO game. You have to download the two cfg. files and replace the ones you have. There's mixed reviews on this method. Some are saying it completely fixed the lag and stutter while improving ping quite a bit and others aren't having any luck. I haven't tried it yet because I'm worried that VAC will think I'm hacking and I get a BAN-HAMMER thrown at me. Anyone willing to see if it works?

Re: Possible stutter/lag fix

I the lag and stutter almost everyone was having is pretty much gone with the latest patch. Have you tried playing since the patch from couple days ago? I know your having quite a few issues, maybe you still are.

Comment

Re: Possible stutter/lag fix

Yeah. I tried it Friday and Saturday. Basically unplayable. I just did the modified cfg files and jumped on server one. It's better, that's for sure. Might even be playable for the average joe, but I'm really picky about playing in lag. I friggin' can't stand any amount of lag. I'm gonna upgrade to windows7 and when the new patch comes out I'm sure it'll be smooth as a Birdies bottom.

You do have to reset your keys in the settings. It was all whacky. And I changed some of the graphic settings as well, so it didn't say automatic. I'll fidget with it some more but w7 here I come.

If you're having issues, this is worth a shot. It helps.

GL

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X