Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod tools in development and other fixes on the way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod tools in development and other fixes on the way.

http://www.codutility.com/index.php?...thread_id=2279

Via Twitter....

Cornrow_Wallace James
    @pcdev not asking specifics, but now that the game is launched, are mod tools ideas being kicked around yet? and congrats on the game!
    27 minutes ago

pcdev
    @Cornrow_Wallace thanks, man. mod tool dev started already. no bandwidth to discuss until after some patches though.
    14 minutes ago

.SOME GOOD NEWS FROM PCDEV'S TWITTER PAGE.

.we have a very organized effort to gather info from the cod pc forums. other places too, but there is a sure bet.

.we've had some backend issues that may have caused data validation failures in some cases. very sorry about that. we are fixing.

.we are aware of long shader compile times on nvidia 4 series cards causing
    hitching. working with nvidia on a fix.

.TBH I'm not sure yet what is causing killcam choppiness, but we see it too. Will fix.

./connect is coming back. maybe not next patch but I promise it is coming back.

.we will improve rcon tool based on community feedback

.watch for jc_2020's sticky on posting a minidump coming soon. This will help us fix.

.yes all pc cods server browsers have suffered from consumer routers overflowing their routing tables. few could show 10K+ servers

.We have some nice optimizations for better FPS going into QA tomorrow

http://twitter.com/pcdev

Re: Mod tools in development and other fixes on the way.

Nice!

sigpic

Comment

The mod and mapping tools makes me smile. But the real thing I'm looking at is the very last statement..... better fps. Nice find Drona!!

And I have to admit, if what they're saying is true, it's impressive that they want to fix all these issues.

Comment

I have to commend them on getting on-top of issues as quickly as they have and appear to be working quickly towards others. If they can relase a robust mod tool set this title should do as well or better the COD 4. Time will tell.

Comment

I was wondering today when I started playing BO online on as to what was causing the last kill cams to be extremely choppy, when regular kill cams were fine. Good to know they are looking into it, among other things :D

Comment

sweetness...!!!!

Do you suppose the unending complaining about MW2 led them to "Care" about "us" (the PC guys) again..?

Comment

Originally posted by birdie_in_Texas View Post
              Do you suppose the unending complaining about MW2 led them to "Care" about "us" (the PC guys) again..?
              It probably had more to do with the lack of sales than the complaining...although the complaining made it clear why we weren't buying their game.

I've been on the fence with this title, but from what I read here at TG, and your enthusiasm for the game, I'm gonna pull the trigger and join you. Although, I wonder if there will be a Black Friday sale....
              |TG|Melee
              Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I been looking all over for it cheap so that I could post it..but I only find it for $59..

I hope you get it quick and get to playing bro..we miss ya! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X