Servers don't appear on Game Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers don't appear on Game Tracker

I'm trying to find the servers to see how busy they are during the hours I am able to play, but they don't appear on Game Tracker. I've tried searching the specific IPs and on the name tacticalgamer.com, but they dont' come up. Any ideas why or do you know another tool I can use?
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Re: Servers don't appear on Game Tracker

The server names we can assign can't have anything other than the letters a through z and the numbers 0 through 9 and spaces in the character field. The field length was originally very short so the names Apophis picked for the servers where:

TacticalGamerSRV1
    TacticalGamerSRV2

Thanks to your post, I've noticed that GameServers/Acti have lengthened the field for the hostname but "." and "-" still don't work. I added a little more description to the server names now that there's a bit more room:

TacticalGamerSRV1 TeamTactical
    TacticalGamerSRV2 HC Mixed

There's actually room for a bit more but the above is what fits the server browser's still constricted field.

GameTracker and GameMonitor can't track BO servers yet. All I know, as of yesterday, from Quon at Gameservers.com is that tracking will be coming "soon".

Comment

You would think that this would have been in place long before the title release..

Comment

I should have thought to shorten the search criteria (drop the .com), but in the past that has caused non-TG servers to be included in the results. Thanks for clearing it up.
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...