Where'd the Vanilla folks go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where'd the Vanilla folks go?

These days, I only see Server 1 populated when server 2 is down.

Did all the folks that used to populate the vanilla server just up and disappear or did you all switch to hardcore? Are you playing outside of TG for your vanilla fix?

Let us know what's up because if there's no longer any TG player interest in the non hardcore modes then we'll re-purpose the server.

Re: Where'd the Vanilla folks go?

In the short term, Server 1 will be set to HC mixed and Server 2 will be running HC S&D.

Comment

I'm the non-HC fan, but looks like quite a few of the fans have been playing on pub servers, and not seeding server 1 (guilty).

Comment

I think the biggest thing going on right now is all of the guys that are fans are out ranking up on Pub servers right now. I personally did this as well as Birdie and I have even seen Drona there too. I think when everyone slows down and we get a unranked server where we can some what control the evironment things will change. Right now some of the maps have crazy spawn points and the time is crappy. I am sure things will settle out soon. I noticed this weekend we had 18 on svr 2 and 15 on svr 1. We are getting there it just takes a few folks to seed and game on. I will try to start seeding svr 1 a little more.

Comment

I avoid vanilla like the plague. It shouldn't take 10-15 rounds to put a guy down. Granted, I'm a lousy shot but still, not fun for me. I'll be playing on both if they're both hardcore.

Comment

I will play either mode, even though it takes 5 rounds to drop a guy.....it takes him 5 rounds to drop you as well...so really what are you gaining in either mode? everyone dies fast or everyone dies slow...LOL
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I'll prolly start seeding server one then since it is HC mixed. Because personally S&D isn't my favorite game type.
              But about the vanilla thing my opinion is that you should keep it the way it is now. Server 1 HC mixed and Server 2 HC S&D. Mainly because if I want to play vanilla I would just go out and play on an already populated server, I would rather not try and seed one a vanilla server.
              sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                I'm the non-HC fan, but looks like quite a few of the fans have been playing on pub servers, and not seeding server 1 (guilty).
                What he said.

Comment

Been rather busy with RL lately but

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                  this I'm quilty of too. Since I'm not THAT into seeding ... sorry :(
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

It's pretty easy, you just hang in TS until you have like 3 people, then hop in the server and it's going within 5 mins

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
                      I will play either mode, even though it takes 5 rounds to drop a guy.....it takes him 5 rounds to drop you as well...so really what are you gaining in either mode? everyone dies fast or everyone dies slow...LOL
                      Yes this is true but you run out of ammo faster so you don't have enough for the next guy without reloading half the time. I just don't like non-hardcore near as much as I like the HC. But I'll play where all my brothers are playing.
                      "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
                      "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X