Women gamers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women gamers?

I have noticed a got bit of women while out pubbing playing BO. I don't remeber seeing many women playing COD4.

I was just wondering how many women we have here at TG that play? Does any of you guys wives play any of the COD games if not what are they playing on line?

Re: Women gamers?

The "she's" are all a'scared of us! hahahahaha yeah..right..

Sledge, we even have female admins here at TG bro..! Maybe not playing CoD, but just jump on the BC2 server and be prepared to be completely destroyed by Dr. Beat..a very lovely 16yo admin that can rock your socks off dude..she is AWESOME..!!

There are a few lady players that have jumped on the BO servers I have played on, but I have not heard a single feminine voice in-game as of yet on the TG servers..

Comment

There were a lot of female TG gamers active when Battlefield 2142 was active at TG. I think that lady gamers in general have to be more anonymous when playing online games (with exception to MMOs), because of the the males can't see to control themselves when they find a female gamer in their midst.

Comment

Mediator counts as a chick right?.......
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Sledge, one thing you need to know about the internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
            Mediator counts as a chick right?.......
            A song comes to mind sung by Cee Lo "Forget you" but the not so tame version if you know what I mean.

By the way I asked you not to tell people about my feminine qualities that you seem to like so well <EG>
            "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
            "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Originally posted by Mediator View Post
              A song comes to mind sung by Cee Lo "Forget you" but the not so tame version if you know what I mean.

By the way I asked you not to tell people about my feminine qualities that you seem to like so well <EG>
              [email protected] Med
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Lorelei is the most hardcore ArmA player you ever met.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryder View Post
                  Sledge, one thing you need to know about the internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
                  LOL yeah I know this. I just know I have seen a lot of Females playing BO on other servers and wondered why I see none here.

Comment

There are/were a few lady-playes on TG:
                    DrBeat, Arithea, Latina, SilentSunshine, PinkyPig, ThePenguineer, Shini, Scully, ...

Those are the ones I can name off the top of my had - I'm sure there were/are more ... just not in cod I guess.
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Becase you are all so OLD! Thats why, creepy gross old internet men. JK.
                      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Well we have Micheal here? LOL

Comment

Heh, this place keeps sounding more and more Greek to me for some reason.

όλα TG χαλάζι

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SledgeHammer View Post
                            Well we have Micheal here? LOL
                            LOL..!! hahahahahahaha

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
                            Becase you are all so OLD! Thats why, creepy gross old internet men. JK.
                            "old"..? I am NOT OLD..!! :)

Comment

Let's not forget Sassy or Sugar, circa 2005-2006...BF2, TACMOD...etc...

Sassy was a beast with the SAW but had a Texas accent that would make your knees knock. Sugar was her sister. Both of them were smart, beautiful and ferocious.

Sassy was my sister in arms in the 1st MIP...man...those were the days.
                              sigpic
                              |TG-1st|Grunt
                              ARMA Admin (retired)
                              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed