Need help installing BO fast!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help installing BO fast!!

Ok so I am out of town and I am trying to install BO with the disk. I already have it on my home PC and Steam was already present on it. Now I am out of town and I am trying to load it onto my laptop with the disk. I installed the disk clicked setup and it loaded steam I logged in and the disk spun up for a second and then it started downloading BO from the web instead of the disk. I am in a hotel. The fasted speed so far has be 69 kb. So at the rate I am going about the time I head home Dec 20th it will be installed. What can I do to install it from the disk?
    Thanks Sledge

Re: Need help installing BO fast!!

The only thing I can think of that might work, is to disable your network interface and then try to install.

sigpic

Comment

Ouch....sorry to hear Sledgey. Wish I had a solution for you. I guess this is a pointless post, except for the fact that I care. GL bro!!

Comment

I got it loaded. I had to uninstall and start over but it was much faster than down loading. I tried it but she is jerking around. I am going to tweak it now and see if we can get it rolling.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X