Zero Punctuation Black Ops Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Punctuation Black Ops Review

I dont know if any of you guys watch The Escapist/Zero Punctuation Reviews. If you do you rock, if you dont you should start watching them because they are awesome.

Anyways heres the BO one, enjoy

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...Duty-Black-Ops
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Re: Zero Punctuation Black Ops Review

For those with delicate ears, there is some adult language and adult situations in the linked video.

With that out of the way, that British accented guy should go watch some TV if he wants a story. Black Ops is a freaking multiplayer video game, not a soap opera. Everyone that has ever played any of the CoD games knows that the main draw is the multiplayer gameplay. The singleplayer side of the game has always been just a way to warm up and to learn some basic gameplay. While I do agree that the story of the SP game is hard to follow, it is also pretty damn fun. It's just too bad that the reviewer evidently has never played CoD MP before... didn't know how to throw a nade back... what a n00b.

I give the video review a big, fat -1.

p.s. never liked getting my reviews from "professional" reviewers. I listen to my friends and peers. The reviewer can go play some tiddlywinks then diaf.

sigpic

Comment

Mindkill, are you trying to say you disagree with the review???

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
      George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
        For those with delicate ears, there is some adult language and adult situations in the linked video.

With that out of the way, that British accented guy should go watch some TV if he wants a story. Black Ops is a freaking multiplayer video game, not a soap opera. Everyone that has ever played any of the CoD games knows that the main draw is the multiplayer gameplay. The singleplayer side of the game has always been just a way to warm up and to learn some basic gameplay. While I do agree that the story of the SP game is hard to follow, it is also pretty damn fun. It's just too bad that the reviewer evidently has never played CoD MP before... didn't know how to throw a nade back... what a n00b.

p.s. never liked getting my reviews from "professional" reviewers. I listen to my friends and peers. The reviewer can go play some tiddlywinks then diaf.

Zero punctutaion always reviews SP and usually he doesn't give any game positive review (except some absolutely brilliant games like portal and so on). It his personal opinion of the game and you shouldn't take this guy seriously :D
        sigpic
        Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Ahh, Ok. Makes a bit more sense now. The guy is still a tool. :icon19:

Wait.. Portal was brilliant? I must be getting old.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
            F

The reviewer can go play some tiddlywinks then diaf.
            problem with that is if you do it too much you'll go blind....true story, I had a cousin do it :)
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X