Running Custom Wager Matches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Custom Wager Matches

As per request, on how to setup custom wager matches via Private Match (Listen Server).

First, click Play, then click Private Match. First thing you'll want to click is "server settings", then, I'd recommend adding a password, if not pubbies will join your server. Once you do that, I'd setup pre-match minimum players to at least three or four, depending on how many people plan on playing. Some game modes, do not allow spawn in's once the game has started (One in the Chamber). Maximum players, set to whatever you think you can host. Most of the time, we only have 6-7 max players anyway. You can also set allow voting, and during the match people can vote for whatever map they want. I believe this changes instantly, and not when the round is over.

Okay, click game mode, then just select team deathmatch or any of the game-types, I don't think this matters. Then click on "start match". Let the map completely load up. Once your in game, bring up the console "~" by default (shift+~ expands the console menu).

In order to run any of the wager match game types, you'll want to type;

"/g_gametype xxxx"

oic = One in the Chamber
    gun = Gun game
    hlnd = Sticks & Stones
    shrp = Sharpshooter

After this, you can set the game to hardcore mode, by typing;

"/scr_hardcore 1" (I think health is "half" and regen seems to default on here. I'll need to mess around with it more to see.)

Also, to disable killcam (keeps final killcam) type;

"/scr_game_allowkillcam 0"

You should be set, after all those are inputted, you'll simply need to do a map restart, via typing;

"/map_restart".

Enjoy!

Re: Running Custom Wager Matches

Awesome, thanks!
    Did you also have to open port 3074 or something so that people could connect?

[Spartan 9]

Comment

these are fun rounds, one in the chamber really gets you warmed up and accurate for a night of killing :)
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Balfa View Post
        Awesome, thanks!
        Did you also have to open port 3074 or something so that people could connect?

I don't think you do, unless you have a really strict router.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X